When you work with an SEO Agency you may be asked for access to your Google My Business Page.
SEO Benefits of Google My business
Google my business is an incredibly powerful tool to help improve local SEO
- Boosts Local SEO by tagging your location against services
- Allows you to add products
- Service Areas you cover
- Add photos
To add a user to your Google My Business
- Log in to your Goggle my business account
- If you have multiple locations, pick the location you would like to manage.
- Click the User Icon from the menu
4. In top right-hand corner click the icon
5. Enter the name and email address of the user you would like to add.
6. Select the user’s role by choosing the Owner, manager or communications manager. If you are adding Pink Elephant Media we will require Manager access.
7. Click invite.