Giving Access to Google Adwords
Adding an additional user to your Google Ads account:
- Login to your Google Ads account.
- Click on “My Account
- Click on “Access.”
- Click on “Invite other users.”
- On the “Invite Others to Access this Account” screen, enter the email address and name of the person you wish to grant access to. If you wish to give us access please enter firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a look at this in more detail.
- Choose the access level you wish to grant this person.
- Click on Continue.
- On the “Personalize your invitation” screen, you may personalize the invitation, but it is not required.
- Click on Continue.
- On the “Review and send” screen, check that the information is correct.
- If the information is correct, click on “Send Invitation.”
- Once the invitation has been sent, you must wait for the person you invited to accept the invitation. This should happen within 24 hours. If the invitation is not accepted in 24 hours, contact the person to be sure that they received it.
- Once the person has accepted the invitation, there will be an alert posted on the Account Snapshot.
- Click on “Access” in the message.
- At the top of the “Access” screen, there will be another alert.
- Click on “I Agree to the Above, Grant <> Access.”
This allows us to see your google ads account however it will help us have a deeper understanding if you can give us access to your Google Analytics account so we can look at your conversions in a little more detail. Click here to see how to give us access to your google analytics account.
If you want to discuss how we can help you reach your goals please get in touch.
How to create a B2B LinkedIn sales process that works. Did you know that LinkedIn is the best place for B2B marketing? It’s true. The platform recently crunched the numbers themselves and found that 80% of B2B leads came from LinkedIn. And this isn’t just the platform...
Free Design Tool Launched To Rival Canva. Read Pink Elephant Media’s review of Shopify’s side project and what we thought
Want to know the formula to a highly converting landing page looks like? How to write a catch headline in minutes and create pages that convert.