How to Add a Subscribe Button to Your Youtube Videos
Henny Maltby, Pink Elephant Media
Do you want to know how to add the subscribe button to your video clips?
- Login to your Youtube channel
- Select the Video Manager tab
- Click Channel Settings from the sidebar and choose InVideo Programming from the drop down menu
- Select the Add a Watermark option
- Upload a Subscribe button image (readily available from Google Images or make or own) and click Save
- Choose when you want viewers to see the subscribe button e.g. a the end of the video, the beginning or at a custom time of your choosing) and how long you want that button to be displayed for, then click Update
- Viewers are now able to subscribe to your channel with one click
Youtube Subscribe Option
add the subscribe button to your video clip
Not all businesses are product based (eCommerce). This tutorial focuses on businesses that offer services and how to add services to your Facebook Page. Step by Step
1. Click the settings at the top of your page
2. Click Templates and Tabs in left hand column
3. Scroll to bottom of page and press ‘Add Tab’
4. Locate Services tab and press ‘Add Tab
Q: Is it enough to deactivate a plug in or should you remove it entirely? Asked by Vanessa Kendall at http://claritypaservices.co.uk/ Answer by Pink Elephant Media: Do you intend on using the plugin again? Is the plugin reliant on another plugin to work correctly? If...
This question was asked by Lucy Whitehead owner of www.onegrove.co.uk a Pilates, Physio and...