How to Add a Subscribe Button to Your Youtube Videos
Henny Maltby, Pink Elephant Media
Do you want to know how to add the subscribe button to your video clips?
- Login to your Youtube channel
- Select the Video Manager tab
- Click Channel Settings from the sidebar and choose InVideo Programming from the drop down menu
- Select the Add a Watermark option
- Upload a Subscribe button image (readily available from Google Images or make or own) and click Save
- Choose when you want viewers to see the subscribe button e.g. a the end of the video, the beginning or at a custom time of your choosing) and how long you want that button to be displayed for, then click Update
- Viewers are now able to subscribe to your channel with one click
Youtube Subscribe Option
add the subscribe button to your video clip
When you work with an SEO Agency you may be asked for access to your Google My Business Page. SEO Benefits of Google My business Google my business is an incredibly powerful tool to help improve local SEO Boosts Local SEO by tagging your location against services...
Add or remove users for Google Console To add a user 1.Choose a property in Search Console. 2.Click the gear icon (top right hand corner), then select Users & Property Owners. 3.Click Add a new user. 4.Type the email address ‘email@example.com’ select...
Add or remove users for Google Analytics To add a user 1. Sign in to Google Analytics. 2. Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view. 3. In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account,...