How to add a User to Google My Business
When you work with an SEO Agency you may be asked for access to your Google My Business Page.
SEO Benefits of Google My business
Google my business is an incredibly powerful tool to help improve local SEO
- Boosts Local SEO by tagging your location against services
- Allows you to add products
- Service Areas you cover
- Add photos
To add a user to your Google My Business
- Log in to your Goggle my business account https://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/business/
- If you have multiple locations, pick the location you would like to manage.
- Click the User Icon from the menu
SEO (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMSATION)
Want something? Where do you go?
Google, Bing, Youtube?
With almost 40% of clicks going to the top position, it’s imperative you appear on the first page of Google.
Want us to help you reach the top?
Free Design Tool Launched To Rival Canva. Read Pink Elephant Media’s review of Shopify’s side project and what we thought
Want to know the formula to a highly converting landing page looks like? How to write a catch headline in minutes and create pages that convert.
During the pandemic the rise in zoom calls has been exponential but you could be missing out on half your target audience. See why