How to Add Services to your Facebook Page
Not all businesses are product based (ecommerce). This tutorial focuses on businesses who offer services and how to add services to your Facebook Page.
Step by Step
1. Click the settings at the top of your page
2. Click Templates and Tabs in left hand column
3. Scroll to bottom of page and press ‘Add Tab’
4. Locate Services tab and press ‘Add Tab
4. Fill in form with all the details and press save.
Want help with your Social Media Marketing
Q: Is it enough to deactivate a plug in or should you remove it entirely? Asked by Vanessa Kendall at http://claritypaservices.co.uk/ Answer by Pink Elephant Media: Do you intend on using the plugin again? Is the plugin reliant on another plugin to work correctly? If...
This question was asked by Lucy Whitehead owner of www.onegrove.co.uk a Pilates, Physio and...
NEAT TOOLS FOR SPYING ON YOUR COMPETITORS RIGHT NOW Henny Maltby, Pink Elephant Media What would it mean if you could use your competitors passing trade like it was your own, effectively use their advertising budget to your advantage and learn from all of their...